Frequently Asked Questions
- How long will it take to get a loan approved?
Most loans are approved in less than an hour.
- How much can I borrow?
$500 to $20,000
- How long can I borrow money for?
Anything from three months to two years.
- Can I get cash?
Yes, Pacific Loans can give you cash, a cash cheque or deposit money straight to your bank account.
- Can I pay back my loan in cash?
Yes, Pacific Loans is happy to receive payments in cash or via direct debit, automatic payments and bank transfers.
- What if I have a bad credit rating?
The team at Pacific Loans will look at your history and if you show you are addressing past bad debts, it improves the likelihood we can lend you money.
- What happens if I miss a payment?
At Pacific Loans we try to sort out problems quickly to help customers make their repayments and get them back on track with payments.
If repaying the loan becomes impossible there is a standard process involved and we may repossess any items used as security to guarantee the loan.
- Can I borrow from Pacific Loans more than once?
Yes, if we know you pay back loans, it is often faster to arrange another one.
- Do I need an appointment?
No, just visit our offices in Avondale or Mangere from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.